—————————————————————————————————————————————— IAB Puerto Rico’s Digital Industry Forum: Digital Marketing Trends 2013. Download our Press Release by clicking here.
INTRODUCING INTERATE! IAB CARIBBEAN’S NEWSLETTER
Click to download the latest edition!
The Internet Advertising Bureau of Caribbean, Inc. (IABC) is a non profit corporation dedicated to promoting interactive advertising and marketing to establish pro-competitive industry guidelines for interactive advertising and marketing sector in Caribbean. The organization is run by a volunteer board of directors composed of professionals from the private sector
in Caribbean, including members of the telecommunications, media, Information Technology, advertising, publicity, academic, and marketing segments of the economy. IABPR aims to act as a common space for information exchange; conducting research into programming and interactive advertising & marketing, and enabling knowledge transfer and educational activities for the advertising and marketing industries on interactive advertising and marketing; to provide assistance in the development of interactive advertising and marketing markets and strategies; and to disseminate information about interactive advertising and marketing segments of the Puerto Rican economy. If you are in academics, media, advertising, mobile, carrier, content provider, magazine, blogger, gateway, new interactive media, cable, satellite, electronics, software, hardware, etc. We all come together into one community, the Interactive Advertising Bureau. So contact us and JOIN US now and let the new interactive community be heard and felt!
dorm room nude
free couples seduce teen sex
only mom porn
jenna boyd nude
porn men horny
cathrine aschim nude
beach fucking nude
hot black teen sex video
¿Qué tema te interesa conocer en el Estudio de Redes Sociales 2013?
- Efectividad de los medios en redes sociales (67%, 4 Votes)
- Uso por dispositivo (50%, 3 Votes)
- Social Commerce (17%, 1 Votes)
- Benchmarks de Industrias (17%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 6Loading ...
- “@iab: Mike Abbott: 2.8 zettabytes of data will be created and replicated this year. Just .5% is being analyzed. #IABALM” 07:02:40 PM February 25, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to iab ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @volkarsu: Excelente Mesa Redonda del @iabpr . Gracias por permitirme participar. Comprometidos siempre con nuestra industria. @Iabca ... 03:19:47 PM February 21, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @volkarsu @iabpr Gracias por participar. 03:19:43 PM February 21, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to volkarsu ReplyRetweetFavorite